Pre-Training Activation Series
We are in the second quarter of the year and that means we have switched up the Pre-Training Activation Series, which you will perform before each of your training sessions!! We have recorded a follow-along video of the movements that we think are going to be incredibly helpful over the next few months.
As always, getting to the gym 10-15 minutes early is important to your overall success. The movements we have chosen are familiar and provide a ton of value when it comes to learning how your body moves! We also designed this version of our Pre-Training Activation Sequence to be super-efficient.
GOOD NEWS: You can get a tremendous amount of benefit from just 3 minutes of quality practice.
Here are the most important aspects of performing these movements:
- Perform each movement with your BEST POSSIBLE POSTURE
- Positioning is the first key to your success when improving your posture
- Know and practice the sequence
- When our bodies work in a sequence, we are extremely strong & capable. On the flip side, when our sequences are out of whack, typically joints take on unneeded stress, which leads to injuries over time.
- Control your pace
- There is no rush when it comes to teaching yourself anything, especially when it comes to learning your human body.
- Take your time, attempt to ‘feel’ things better than you did in previous attempts.
- Be humble
- It’s not easy to do difficult things, especially in front of others. I assure you, you will only get praise and positive acknowledgment from every single person in the gym!
- Be OKAY with failing a few (hundred) times!! The reward on the other end is incredible!
- Help create a culture
- Be a role model for others - when people see others GOING FOR IT, they are much more likely to follow right behind. Start the trend!
- Be efficient. Get to the gym and do what it takes to teach yourself the fundamentals by going through the Activation Series! Your coaches will continue to help you to get to the next level!