I am excited to have INDOOR Training Sessions back on the schedule, starting this Saturday at 10am!!
I have been monitoring new COVID-19 infections as well as observing the outcome of other gyms in the area who re-opened to in-person, indoor options in mid-June. Based upon these observations and feedback from our client community I am confident in our ability to SAFELY begin offering INDOOR Training Options.
· I will continue to work to provide a variety of training platforms for you to choose from based upon your personal circumstances and preferences during COVID-19.
· LIVEStream Training Sessions will continue to be widely available, as will OUTDOOR Training Sessions in order to provide you with plenty of options.
· I will continue to monitor rates of new infections in Maine and follow the Governor’s recommendations in order to keep this community safe.
It is very exciting to be able to offer the indoor option! Indoor sessions will allow access to heavier weights, Slam Balls, Bosu Balls, Agility Drills, TRX, and more! I have hung TRX straps in each station so that you can access them within your training station.
INDOOR Training Sessions will be in the same format as the LIVEStream and OUTDOOR Sessions. The sessions will be 45 minutes in length and include a warm-up and cool down. Foam rollers will also be provided so that you can get back into the habit of doing some SMR before your training session (more info below). Both “INDOOR” and “INDOOR STS” Sessions will be on the schedule.
If you choose to attend INDOOR Training Sessions, you will be required to follow these important rules to help keep our community safe! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
FIRST AND FOREMOST: DO NOT COME TO ANY IN-PERSON TRAINING SESSION IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, AROUND OTHERS WHO ARE NOT FEELING WELL OR IN QUARANTINE, OR IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED OUT OF STATE AND EXPOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
1) You will need to sign a COVID-19 waiver when you attend your first in-person training session. Subsequently, enrollment in a training session confirms your commitment to the terms of the waiver (waivers are located at the front desk counter).
2) Wear a mask when you arrive and up until you get into your training station.
3) Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your training session!
4) Bring INDOOR SNEAKERS and change your shoes when you arrive.
5) Leave your belongings in one of the provided chairs when you arrive. DO NOT use the cubbies.
6) Use hand sanitizer when you arrive and before entering the gym.
7) At this time, the bathrooms and changing rooms will be for emergencies only. Per state rules, the showers will be unavailable for use. YOU WILL NEED TO COME PREPARED TO TRAIN IN WHAT YOU ARE WEARING AND BRING YOUR OWN WATER SUPPLY. PLEASE LIMIT PERSONAL BELONGINGS AT THIS TIME.
DURING YOUR TRAINING SESSION:
1) Please go directly to your training station when you arrive. You may remove your mask once in your station, and throughout your training session.
2) You will have a “Training Bubble” where you will stay for the entire duration of the training session.
3) These bubbles are spaced to ensure that you can ALWAYS maintain 14’ of distance from your training neighbors.
4) Hand sanitizer will be provided at your station. Use it frequently and avoid touching your face.
5) A foam roller and blue mat will be in your station. You are encouraged to take some time before the start of your training session to perform some foam rolling! Let’s get back into the HABIT of giving our bodies this extra love – it will surely enhance your training experience!
6) Please observe the white "X" in your station and the directional arrow on the white tape. Always use the "X" as your reference point of where to be within your station and move in the direction of the arrow for any exercises that require movement.
7) Equipment will be dedicated to YOUR use. Please sanitize ALL equipment and the blue mat with the provided “pink” cleaner BEFORE and AFTER use. Please use Lysol Spray to sanitize the TRX after use.
8) If you need lighter or heavier weights please ask the trainer and they will get it for you.
9) Please put your mask back onto your face before leaving your training station.
1) Please leave IMMEDIATELY following your training session. If you want to catch up with an old training buddy please move out to the parking lot.
2) If you would like to leave your sneakers in the white cubbies please sanitize them before storing them.
3) Please use the sanitizer to clean the chair where you left your belongings.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and support in keeping our gym clean and community safe! I feel very fortunate to have such an incredible community of people here. I do not believe that these rules will need to be strictly enforced because I am confident in all of our commitment to following them. Please help us keep it that way by being observant of these rules and remaining diligent in safe practices.
If you have any questions just ask!
Hey Friends! This website has all the information you need to be set up for success LIVEStreaming our training sessions from home. Scroll down to 'categories' for easy navigation around this site.