What was your favorite cereal as a kid? I LOVED frosted flakes - they’re grrreeeat!!!
When we were kids, the general public just didn’t know much about the dangers of too much sugar back then.
But now, medicine tells us just how bad it can be for our health, including our common struggle with obesity. Knowledge doesn’t always equal the right action either. We know a lot more now about the negative effects of sugar, but we’re eating more than ever.
AND - sugar is pumped into almost every single packaged and processed food - even those marked as ‘healthy.’ It kills me…
We all know added sugar contributes to weight problems. But did you know that too much sugar does a bunch of other nasty stuff, too, like…
At Wilcox Wellness & Fitness, we believe in the 80/20 rule - 80% of the time, be on point with your nutrition and exercise, and the other 20% of the time, really LOVE and LIVE your life.
But… there are times when we need to get really FOCUSED on our health and fitness. I’ve been on a ‘sugar detox’ since early January (with a few minor exceptions) and I am feeling AMAZING - more energy, next to 0 cravings for sugar, and an improved complexion.
Anyone else ready for a sugar detox?
Wilcox Wellness & Fitness
WANT MORE OF THIS? Be sure to connect with us on Social Media. We post daily on both Facebook and Instagram for motivation, inspiration, and helpful tips, tricks, and strategies for healthy living. You can join our private Facebook group to go even deeper with us or book a call to see how you can get started training with us in person. We can't wait to connect with you and support you along your journey with healthy living!
testimonial image text by paige_madeira