Sugar Detox - Day 1
Yayyyyy!!! It is day 1 of our community wide Sugar Detox Program. Here is a LIVE video where I am talking through some of the keys to success in the program.
Sugar is no go for you at all. If you needed more reasons to cut out the sugar, hopefully this list will help you harden your resolve:
● Added sugars will can lead to weight gain. Added sugars load your body up with calories that have virtually NO nutritional benefit. In fact, sugar can rob your body of vital minerals (like calcium and magnesium).
● It can raise your risk of heart disease. Excess sugar can increase inflammation in your body as well as your triglyceride, blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
● It is linked with type 2 diabetes. Your body goes through hormonal swings when you eat sugar – releasing insulin and other substances to help your body remove it from your bloodstream. If you’re consuming too much sugar, you can potentially develop insulin resistance and diabetes over time.
● Too much sugar can 1) cause acne and 2) speed up the rate your skin ages because it interferes with collagen and elastin, which affect how firm your skin looks.
● It’s linked with certain cancers. Research is still ongoing, but a diet high in sugar can lead to other factors (such as obesity, insulin resistance, and inflammation) that are associated with some forms of cancer.
● It speeds the aging process. Studies show it makes your cells age more quickly – and potentially does the same to your body.
● and so much more it can also harm your liver, it’s linked with depression, it’s not good for your teeth, can affect your hunger hormones,
Hope this is helpful to you. Interested in joining our Sugar Detox program? Click here to join us for the next round!
WANT MORE OF THIS? Be sure to connect with us on Social Media. We post daily on both Facebook and Instagram for motivation, inspiration, and helpful tips, tricks, and strategies for healthy living. You can join our private Facebook group to go even deeper with us or book a call to see how you can get started training with us in person. We can't wait to connect with you and support you along your journey with healthy living!
Leave a Reply.