Mike and I have been in it 24/7 for the fight of our lives to save our business, serve our community, and protect the jobs of our employees.
What I have learned:
- When it's do or die time... you just do. We had plans to bring our training program online... We thought it would take us 12-18 months - we made it happen in 72 hours.
- You just have to show up. Show up in a dirty house, with screaming kids, jet-lag, and dirty hair. Just show up.
- What is most important in my life: (1) the health, safety, and happiness of my family; (2) serving others through this difficult time.
I am thankful for...
- Our amazing team who have been training their hearts out this week.
- Technology that has allowed us to bring our training experience online.
- Our community - so many people have reached out to offer help, support, and encouragement.
- Mike - you are always the calm in the storm, you bring such great perspective to every challenge, and there is no one I would rather be stuck in a crisis with.
Lots of love for you all! Let me know how you are holding up or if there is anything I can help with! I think I am out of house arrest April 2nd.